viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013






Classy trampy girls ???



I recently watched this controversial short film  created by the louis vuitton house directed by James Lima  ... and I wondered  how could people be so bothered by some litte female nudity ?? maybe its the fact that  people think making a film that eludes to  high class call girls who wear expensive clothes cant be tasteful or fashionable . personally I thought it was beautiful and very tasteful. some familiar faces in this would be Cara Delevigne who   I personally think  has quite an  intriguing face (those eyebrows ..I mean WOW) or Isabeli  Fontana (brazilian beauty) , also those really short bob  hairdos were made by Guido PAlau one of the top hair  stylists in fashion ....


heres the link to the video
------------------>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FjUWAA--Kk
 

 


XOXO FER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario