viernes, 17 de septiembre de 2010

Lady Gaga ... IM SOOO PISSED OFF bla bla bla bla

Im soooooo pissed off .... recently they anounced  2 days of  Lady G ´s fame monster WORLD tour  here in mexico city !! Guadalajara  and   Mexico City  Banamex (mexican bank) opened  a pre sell of the tickets at 12:01 am of the day  all of the front row seats were  bought ..WTF  !! I mean 1 min after they got out ????


the official  day  came and  I get up  early in the morning to get to freaking  ticketmaster(company)  and what a horrible surprise I get .. Lady G totally  sold out !!!!!!!!!  they said  tickets sold out in 30 min ?? FOR A CONCERT THATS NOT UNTIL  MAY  5 2011??? wee know everybody loves her .. but  I want my freaking ticket !!! damn it !!!!!

PS. guees ILL be looking  foward to meet the people that sells them  at outrageous prices !!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
LUIS FER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario