lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

SHOPPING !!!!! and more Europe shopping ...

WELL speaking of  Saks Fifth   today  I visited the store .. to discover  that  they still had sales  in the store
Its amazing how affordable  it can get after  an additional  percentage  .... so heres the thing
see through shirts and  pieces in general  are still the tendency ... so  I decided to buy this Givenchy  shirt it is a really  strange fabric .  but J´ADORE  IT ...



SOOOO .. DIESEL .. what do you guys think about diesel .. because when it comes to quality   some diesel stuff  can be really sketchy  ... but when I saw this calfskin messenger blue bag  .. in some  sale in Galeries Lafayette  in downtown PARIS  I absolutely loved it ( because i seriously think you have to have instant love at first sight before you buy something ).
and yes thats a poster of FAMOUS JON KORTAJARENA
on my door .. xoxoxoxo
luis fer 



1 comentario: