jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

RSVP to the FASHION PARADE by Elsa Benitez



 SO last night I  got all dressed up ( I even wore my DIOR shoes ) to  get to the  fashion parade event .... held up at A really  nice  night club  here in mexico city  called RAGGA   ... the event was   filled with  glamour  ...  huge  celling to floor  screens proyected .. each  runway LOOK  that was illuminated by  flashes   ..  

ELSA BENITEZ here
(mexican top model she  has modeled  with Dolce & Gabbana , Oscar de la renta , Valentino  .Victoria´s secret) etc......
 
 
 

 the fashion show ...


 

 with my bffs  enjoying  the   event  ... lots an lots of glamour  I can assure you
 
 
 
 
 
 







 

 TOUJOURS GLAMOUR !!!!!

 
xoxo
FER
 
 
 
 


1 comentario:

  1. Que buenas fotos!! Todas se ven Guapísimas! y tu claro , tambien muy guapo!!!

    Elsa Benítez es un orgullo internacional, seguro que la pasaste muy bien ;) que buenas fotoS!

    saludos

    ResponderEliminar